RTS Wind AG is part of the company fitness program Wellpass (formerly Qualitrain) of the company EGYM
EGYM Wellpass connects the worlds of work, life and fitness in a fitness, wellness and well-being network to make companies and their employees fit for work and life. To this end, Wellpass offers employees a diverse range of activities, so that everyone can find exactly the fitness or wellness activities that suit their individual preferences and daily routine.
In addition to the German network, Wellpass is also available in Austria. And to help you stay fit and healthy regardless of location and opening hours, the network is also constantly expanding its diverse range of live and on-demand courses in the Wellpass app. Wellpass currently has around 6,500 affiliated sports and wellness facilities. RTS Wind AG supports participation in the program with a monthly financial contribution.
Strong advantages of the program
- Wellpass helps us all stay active, promotes healthy lifestyles and increases the health and productivity of our team
- Sports and personal fitness have a preventive effect and promote health
- Wellness helps us to stay mentally balanced and thus promotes work-life fitness
What is Wellpass and what does an EGYM Wellpass membership include?
With Wellpass, you can train for an unlimited amount at a fixed monthly price at over 6,500 sports and wellness facilities throughout Germany and Austria. These include fitness and yoga studios, swimming pools, climbing and bouldering gyms, and Crossfit boxes. Any exceptions (e.g. additional payment for the use of the sauna in swimming pools) can be found on the Wellpass website. An overview of all facilities you can use can be found on the Wellpass Locations page or in the Wellpass app.
Wellpass has besides fitness offers also many partners around wellness and health
What is the registration process:
Registration in three simple steps:
- As an RTS employee, you can register conveniently online. You will receive your personal link to the registration page from our administration department. Membership always starts on the first of the month. Please note that you must have registered by the 15th or 20th of the previous month. You can easily find out which deadline applies to your company during registration via the registration link or by asking your EGYM Wellpass contact person.
- Download the Wellpass app from the Google Play Store or App Store. Once your membership is activated, log in to the app with your email address and password. You set your login details directly when you register. All Wellpass studios have a display with a QR code in the entrance area. Please scan it when entering the studio. You will receive a check-in confirmation on your screen, which must be shown to the staff.
- At the first start of training you will receive a start consultation. Experienced trainers will take a look at your personal fitness goals and discuss them with you. Your individual training program will be aligned with these goals. Whether endurance training, equipment exercises, fitness classes or a special sport, there is something for everyone. Please note that this instruction costs 44,- Euro and should be arranged by phone. If you already have a contract with a Wellpass gym, this can be set to “dormant”.