Offshore Teamleader (m/f/d) Level 5 for wind turbines SWT 3.6
We are looking for Siemens Level 5 Service Technicians with valid certificate to support our offshore crew.
Start your next career step with us with a large maintenance project in the North Sea as
Offshore Teamleader (m/f/d) Level 5 for wind turbines SWT 3.6Campaign: starting May 2021 in the North Sea
Wind Farms: Amrumbank und Nordsee Ost
Turbine Types: SWT-3.6
Base Port: Cuxhaven
Your field of activity:
- Team leadership and personnel planning.
- Contributing/participating in work meetings/toolbox talks
- Preparing reports on the progress of the work
- Taking responsibility for service work
- Comply with HSE regulations
- Comprehensive service and maintenance work on Siemens SWT 3.6 wind turbines (planned annual maintenance)
- Regular attendance and implementation of all technical and safety trainings
- Reading and passing on work instructions
- Preparing reports for the project management
Then you will fit in with us:
- You are a trained and certified Siemens Level 5 (or higher) service technician
- You have proven extensive maintenance experience with the turbine type SWT-3.6-120 (no DD)
- You know the processes in the offshore wind farm very well
- English as your everyday working language is a matter of course for you
- You have completed the usual GWO offshore training with the relevant certificates
- You are a communicative person and a team player
- You have an independent & structured way of working
- You must be able to work in Germany and ready to organize your travelling route to Cuxhaven and back home for yourself (we provide a travel allowance)
This is what you can expect from us:
- An interesting and lucrative job with good prospects for the future, which will fully challenge you with your knowledge and where you can grow personally
- A family-friendly work schedule (2 weeks at home/two weeks at the wind farm, from the end of the training phase).
- Travel allowance and allowance supplement your performance-related salary
- We will ensure that you acquire and maintain your job-related offshore safety and turbine training as well as providing you with high-quality equipment for your work and extensive training.
- Stay fit with our company fitness program Qualitrain (in Germany)
Please make sure the required qualifications (see above) are listed in your CV. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us: 0421-6968 0033
We look forward to seeing you!
We process your data in accordance with our data protection guidelines, which you can read on our homepage.
Bewerbung per Post
Senden Sie Ihre Bewerbungsunterlagen an:
RTS Wind AG
z.H. Nils Kühn Am Winterhafen 3a (Lofthaus 4) 28217 Bremen
Haben sie Fragen?
Wir beraten Sie gerne.
Tel. 0421 - 696 80 033