Offshore Shift Lead (m/f/d)
This season, we are responsible for the maintenance and repair of Siemens SWT 3.6 and Senvion 6.2M wind turbines for one of our customers. Therefore, we are looking for an
Offshore Shift Lead (m/f/d)Work Location: Germany, RTS Headquarters in Bremen, Windfarm Baseport: Cuxhaven
Start of Work: June 2021
You are responsible for the direct supervision of the teams of your shift (up to 15 technicians, storekeeper, site admin). Your place of work is the SOV (Service Operation Vessel) and the RTS office. You ensure that your shift is working correctly in relation to the schedule, the HSE guidelines and the requirements of the customer
Your scope of duties:
- Organizing shift schedules for team members
- Monitoring attendance, tardiness, time-off
- Deligating the work according to roles and skills
- Technical support and supervision of the work
- Training new and current team members on tasks
- Handling customer issues and managing conflicts
- Adhering to the companies policies and health & safety standards
You bring these qualifications with you:
- Siemens Level 5 (or higher), or a comparable qualification
- Many years of experience in the maintenance of wind turbine type Siemens SWT 3.6 or Senvion 6.2M wind turbines
- Leadership experience as a team leader or shift supervisor
- Fluent English, a European driving license, very good knowledge in EDP and MS Office are a prerequisite
- Furthermore you have…
>>> An independent, reliable and well-structured way of working
>>> A lot of own commitment and flexibility
>>> The excellent ability to lead staff and manage projects
>>> Enthusiasm for the wind energy sector
- All necessary certificates for offshore assignments in place
RTS loves a challenge. Do you too?We offer you to work in a dynamic and highly motivated team. We are an up-and-coming wind energy service provider. With us, you can bring your full range of skills to bear and make our projects a success with us. We work in modern, bright offices and with modern technology. You can expect a lucrative salary, company fitness and much more. Become a part of RTS and create a future worth living with us!
If you think you are the right person for this project, you are sure you bring the qualifications
with you and you are free to work for RTS, we are happy to receive your application!
Please send your CV to Nils Kuehn: firstname.lastname@example.org
We process your data in accordance with our data protection guidelines, which you can read on our homepage.
Bewerbung per Post
Senden Sie Ihre Bewerbungsunterlagen an:
RTS Wind AG
z.H. Nils Kühn Am Winterhafen 3a 28217 Bremen
Haben sie Fragen?
Wir beraten Sie gerne.
Tel. 0421 - 696 80 033