EHS Specialist (m/f/d) for onshore wind farm projects
Whether you are a beginner or an experienced specialist: We have the right job for your next career step in an industry with future potential.
To support one of our customers we are looking for:
EHS Specialist (m/f/d) for onshore wind farm projects(In Germany and Austria)
Your demanding tasks:
- Assist and support the Site Manager in coordinating and controlling the EHS implementation on site during installation works
- Conduct and approve EHS orientations for technicians and visitors and ensure EHS regulations are followed and a safety environment is assured
- Control workers site access, trainings and certificates
- Organize EHS trainings if needed
- Manage training and equipment safety files and perform periodical inspections
- Perform weekly tool box talks and attend weekly EHS meetings with the team and subcontractors
- Manage documentations and records
Your career and skills profile:
- Successfully completed training as an occupational EHS Specialist or cf.
- Several years of professional experience, preferably in the wind energy sector
- Good knowledge of relevant legal requirements
- Process oriented thinking
- Good written and spoken English skills
- Secure handling of MS Office applications
- Team player with intercultural skills, assertiveness and persuasiveness
- Very good communication skills
- A responsible and challenging job in the field of renewable energies
- A permanent employment contract
- Performance-related pay, holiday and Christmas bonus
- Benefits such as company fitness
We look forward receiving your application!
We process your data in accordance with our data protection guidelines, which you can read on our homepage.
Bewerbung per Post
Senden Sie Ihre Bewerbungsunterlagen an:
RTS Wind AG
z.H. Stefanie Dziwisch Am Winterhafen 3a (Lofthaus 4) 28217 Bremen
Haben sie Fragen?
Wir beraten Sie gerne.
Tel. 0421 - 696 80 033