We, the RTS Wind Group, are the all-round service providers in the wind energy industry. We are part of large on- and offshore projects across Europe. We help where we are needed: in the construction, maintenance and quality monitoring of systems and rotor blades. Firm partnerships with major clients ensure constant new challenges and development opportunities for our employees.
Strengthen our team with your skills!
For reinforcement we are looking for:
Electricians / Mechanics (m/f/d) onshore
Do you fancy this exciting job?
- You will carry out scheduled, unscheduled and proactive maintenance on wind turbines, including fault finding, repairs and troubleshooting, as well as providing a crucial out-of-hour’s breakdown service.
- Furthermore, you will contribute to our aim of optimizing performance, and you will directly help us to promote the benefits of wind turbine technology.
- You will be working in remote locations in all weathers and at heights, using heavy, complex electrical/mechanical equipment, so you should demonstrate a commitment to health and safety in all aspects of your work.
- This job means teamwork, working in the fresh air and at airy heights.
You are a weatherproof team player and…
- … have completed vocational training as a mechanic or industrial electrician with a skilled workers or journeyman´s certificate
- … have experience in the installation or servicing of wind turbines
- … occupational safety is an integral part of your work ethic
- … solution-oriented and quality-conscious work characterises your character
- … possess a driving licence of at least class B
- … are ready for assembly without restrictions
- … absolutely suitable for heights
RTS as an Employer has a lot to offer:
- We give you a permanent employment contract (German conditions)
- A fair payment is waiting for you
- Small permanent teams
- Overnight stay in a single room
- Development and promotion opportunities within the project
- Participation in training courses and detailed teaching material
- High-quality protective equipment and tools
- We are aiming for a long-term cooperation with you
If you think you are the right person for this Job, you are sure you bring the qualifications with you and you are free to work for RTS, we are happy to receive your application!
Please send your application to our e-mail: email@example.com
Please make sure the required qualifications (see above) are listed in your CV.
We look forward to seeing you! Notice:
We process your data in accordance with our data protection guidelines, which you can read on our homepage.