As an assistant to our Executive Board, you directly implement the topics of the Executive Board.
These tasks await you:
- Administrative and organisational support of the management in day-to-day business
- Independent handling of correspondence, including in English
- Preparation and follow-up of meetings, including taking minutes
- Preparation of confidential reports and presentations
- Interface between management, clients and external contacts as well as internal employees
- Coordinating appointments for the management, organising business trips and settling travel expenses
- Supporting project work, project assistance and coordination
What you need for the job:
- A successfully completed commercial apprenticeship, preferably with further training as a business economist (IHK), or a degree with a focus on business administration or business law.
- Several years of professional experience in the commercial or assistance sector
- Confident handling of common Office applications, especially Excel and Word
- Very good knowledge of German and English, both written and spoken
- A high degree of organisational and communication skills
- Forward-looking and independent way of working and great reliability
- Professionalism, discretion and flexibility coupled with a confident and friendly manner
This is what we offer you:
A permanent employment contract in full-time or part-time position
- Reasonable pay, 30 days' holiday per year and modern office space in Bremen's Überseestadt district.
- Company benefits such as company fitness at Qualitrain, hot and cold drinks and fruit free of charge in the office
- Joint events and environmental projects (e.g. RTS bee colonies) that strengthen team spirit
- A challenging, varied range of tasks related to the implementation of the energy transition
Are you the right person for this job?
Then we look forward to receiving your application documents by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org