“Entry for electricians into wind energy is definitely worthwhile”.
Stefan Wolf, Head of Operation & Maintenance
Stefan Wolf, why is it interesting for an electrician to join your team?
Our teams work under long-term service contracts. They are equipped to a very high quality with service vehicles in mint condition, first-class tools and receive their own PPE equipment and, of course, complete work clothing. Since the work is designed and planned for the whole year, you already know relatively precisely what tasks you will have in the coming period and can prepare well for them.
Is previous experience in wind energy required?
The job is perfect for mechanics and electricians who want to get into wind energy. The 2-month intensive training of our client is fully remunerated from the first day. After that, you are not yet a qualified service technician, but you are qualified to perform service and maintenance work on the required turbines.
What are the advantages for the employees in your teams?
- Our employees are working all over Germany. In order to be fit for the assignments, they sleep in single rooms in hotels or guesthouses near the wind farms
- The arrival and departure is paid with a special allowance
- Who would like to keep fit, can train with our company fitness program Wellpass Germany-wide in over 6500 gyms, go swimming or use wellness offers
- Pay is performance-based and increases gradually with experience
- It feels good to be actively involved in the implementation of the energy transition
That all sounds good. Do you ever celebrate together?
We have a Christmas party every year where all the service and maintenance teams get together. In 2019 we went on a tour on the Elbe river starting from Hamburg with a medieval buffet.
Where can you find the current job offers at RTS Wind AG?
We always have our current job offers on our website.
However, since we are always looking for qualified electricians and mechanics, you are always welcome to send us a speculative application.
The email address for this is: email@example.com
Thank you very much Stefan Wolf for taking the time!
The Operation & Maintenance Department
To learn more about our department focusing on wind turbine service, follow the link or watch our movie. Here we accompany a service team on a typical work assignment at the wind farm.