RTS WIND AG
We are in action where the energy revolution is being implemented. Our teams are on the move all over the world: wherever they are needed. Our specialist departments specialise in the installation, maintenance and repair of wind turbines, both onshore and offshore.
Many reasons speak for RTS as an employer:
1. certified quality
RTS ensures its quality through the following standards:
- Quality management according to ISO 9001:2015
- Occupational health and safety according to OHSAS 18001:2007
All RTS companies are certified according to this standard.
2. experience in the industry since 1997
We were there from the beginning. We were one of the first to realize in the late 90s that the industry had a future and developed a training concept for service technicians together with educational institutions. These cooperations still exist today.
3. many successful projects
We have developed from a nationwide service provider to a globally expanding company. In 2019, we even opened our first branch in Asia. The cooperation with our clients is long-term. We focus on quality and commitment.
4. International network
Since 2010 we have continuously expanded our network.
Today we have subsidiaries worldwide:
- Germany (Bremen, Bremerhaven)
- Austria (Vienna)
- Great Britain (Middlesbrough, Skelton and London)
- Taiwan (Taipei)
5. opportunities for entry and promotion
We have a lot to offer when it comes to careers: From beginners to executives
We are particularly interested in mechanics and electricians who love the challenge of the wind energy sector. Whether with or without industry experience, we have interesting prospects and support you on your way to becoming a specialist for wind turbines. If you are already a specialist, we have vacancies in monitoring, team management and controlling.
Visit our job market to see all vacancies at RTS Wind AG.
6. open-ended employment contracts
At the RTS Wind AG, you usually receive a permanent and indefinite employment contract.
7. training and further education
In cooperation with renowned educational institutions, we carry out training courses and qualifications.
Every year, two to three trainees start their commercial careers at RTS at our headquarters in Bremen.
It is possible to be part of a cooperative study programm with RTS.
8. Diverse areas of application
There is a lot to do about wind energy. That's why the jobs we offer are so diverse.
We offer career perspectives in these areas:
- Electrical engineering
- Fibre Composites
You will find all vacancies in our job market.
9. company benefits
We offer our employees a pleasant working environment:
Headquarters in Germany:
- The company fitness program "Hansefit"
- Fresh fruits & vegetables, free water and coffee
- Modern offices in the Bremen Überseestadt and Bremerhaven
On the sites:
- Service vehicles in mint condition on construction sites
- First-class work equipment/clothing
- Performance bonuses
- Single room accomodation
And much more....
10. commitment to a clean future
With RTS, you actively participate in the implementation of the energy system transformation. With your commitment you can help shape the future of the earth and the next generations.