Are you thinking of switching to the wind industry, but don't know how to get started? Then we are the right contact for you. RTS qualifies you for wind energy. With our years of expertise in serving as a gateway to the wind industry for career changers, we will develop your career plan with you.
What we need from you:
We use your resume and maybe a personal interview as a starting point. Based on your skills and professional experience, we develop your entry plan into wind energy. In doing so, we work closely with our external training partners, establish contacts and accompany you on your way through the training to us.
As a member of our team, our continuing education concept will accompany you throughout your time at RTS. Lifelong learning is not just a buzzword for us, but a lived reality.
The first step is to send your resume to this email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
What do you need to get into wind energy?
Working in wind farms and with wind turbines requires certain skills and prerequisites.
You should be able to answer "yes" to these questions:
- Are you able to work at heights and are you physically fit? Most of the work takes place at a height of about 100 meters.
- Are you willing to work on site and stay overnight in a hotel near your work location?
- Do you have a class B driver's license and are you willing to accept travel time to the wind farms?
- Do you have a completed technical, mechanical or electrical training?
- Do you speak fluent German and, in the best case, English? Depending on the project and the specialist department, we will communicate in one of these two languages.
- Do you feel like driving forward the energy turnaround together with us and working for a clean future?
If you can answer all these questions positively, then we would be happy to talk to you!
Of course, there are other jobs with different focuses and requirements in wind energy besides working directly in the wind farms. We will be happy to advise you.
Job Check Wind Energy
We would like to recommend you to visit this page:
Answer the questions online and get a direct assessment in which area of the energy transition you could work. You do not have to provide any personal data or register! The job check is in German!